Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's Tuesday. And other fun facts.

It's Tuesday. 

I've been back at work for two weeks. 

Tonight I have curriculum night at my school. Tonight MK has parent orientation at her school. I'll be at one, Travis at the other. MK will be somewhere. Still figuring all of that out.

MK starts school this week and dance next week.

This is my third year back at work since having MK and it just never seems any easier. Emotionally I am in a better place, but physically I just can't get it all together. Will I ever find balance? My to-do list is never ending and I just don't have the energy to accomplish any of it. How did my mom do it with three children and a husband who worked out of town?!?

Labor Day is this coming Monday and I am THRILLED to already have a day off.

Last week Travis and I averaged 4-5 hours of sleep a night. This week we are planning to double that average. 

Two of our closest neighbors are moving in the next few weeks. My heart is happy for them, but sad for us. We've lived near these people for over seven years. We share tools and bottles of ketchup. We hang out on each other's porches and discuss how to achieve world peace. We have keys and garage codes and take care of one another's pets. It's going to be hard.

I am so thankful for close friends who have helped us out while Roddey is on maternity leave. Speaking of Roddey. Next week we go back!! Woo hoo!! We. are.so.excited!!

It's Tuesday. What are you up to?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to have that sweet Morgan Kate back in my life everyday again!!! McNary and Sunni will be sooo happy too:). Just filling out my calendar now of different things we are going to be doing!

Roddey

The Leviners said...

Aw, about your neighbors moving. I dislike very much change so I'll be thinking about you!