Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's Sunday night...

It's Sunday night and after three long weeks of allergy/sinus/cold stuff and one trip to a local doc in a box, I finally have an antibiotic and I'm finally getting some relief. This morning when I woke up it felt like someone had punched me in my face. It hurt so bad and was so sore. I decided that my cold/allergies were probably now an infection and I needed some interventions. 

It's Sunday night and my hubby is home from a nine day business trip to India. Yes, India. Yes, clear across the world. Longest nine days of my life. It was definitely hard being a single momma, but missing him was by far the hardest part. 

It's Sunday night and my baby girl has school pictures this week. I can't wait to compare this year's with last year's. 

It's Sunday night and I'm already feeling overwhelmed about the week ahead. Lots going on and parent-teacher conferences until 7pm Thursday. Long day.

It's Sunday night and I'm thinking about what a great weekend we had, despite my sore face and stuffy nose. Okra Strut Friday night, Okra Strut parade Saturday morning, my love coming home Saturday night and then a relaxing Sunday. So blessed.

It's Sunday night and my bed is calling my name. Loudly.

No comments: