Ten things I am loving right this minute...
1. My fall candle, Orchard by WoodWick. I bought this candle at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago and I should have bought like five of them. Seriously. Might be my most favorite candle ever.
2. Seeing my girl in her dance clothes. Nothing puts a smile on my face like when I pick MK up from dance and she's in her little leotard and skirt. Oh. My. Goodness.
3. Going to bed before 8:30. I love to sleep.
4. Randomly looking in the backseat and seeing a carseat. Puts a big smile on my face.
5. Late nights on the back porch with my hubby. Spontaneous date nights.
6. Mornings snuggling in bed with my little family.
7. Fall clothes. I have finally put away my white jeans and pulled out my cords. By putting away, I mean moving to the left side of my tiny little closet. And by pulling out, I mean moving from the left side and to the right of my tiny little closet.
8. Fall clothes for MK. I've gotten a little bit obsessed. Boots, tights, cords, sweaters, vests, etc. However, despite my recent obsession, today with a high of 55 degrees, I dressed my daughter in shorts and a t-shirt. Worst mom ever.
9. Thinking about an upcoming trip to the mountains.
10. Watching countless reruns of Law and Order.