Monday, October 8, 2012

Love.

Ten things I am loving right this minute...

1. My fall candle, Orchard by WoodWick. I bought this candle at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago and I should have bought like five of them. Seriously. Might be my most favorite candle ever. 

2. Seeing my girl in her dance clothes. Nothing puts a smile on my face like when I pick MK up from dance and she's in her little leotard and skirt. Oh. My. Goodness.

3. Going to bed before 8:30. I love to sleep. 

4. Randomly looking in the backseat and seeing a carseat. Puts a big smile on my face.

5. Late nights on the back porch with my hubby. Spontaneous date nights. 

6. Mornings snuggling in bed with my little family.

7. Fall clothes. I have finally put away my white jeans and pulled out my cords. By putting away, I mean moving to the left side of my tiny little closet. And by pulling out, I mean moving from the left side and to the right of my tiny little closet. 

8. Fall clothes for MK. I've gotten a little bit obsessed. Boots, tights, cords, sweaters, vests, etc. However, despite my recent obsession, today with a high of 55 degrees, I dressed my daughter in shorts and a t-shirt. Worst mom ever.

9. Thinking about an upcoming trip to the mountains. 

10. Watching countless reruns of Law and Order.

1 comment:

Kathy Hardison said...

You need a date night that would involve an overnight for MK with Kaka....think about it and let's make this happen :)